Lunch Buffet Cruise on the Gold Coast
Dine on the water on a lunchtime boat tour from Surfers Paradise. Cruise along the Nerang River to Broadwater, past the Marina Mirage and Palazzo Versace, and admire the Gold Coast’s skyscrapers and resort hotels. While cruising, enjoy a buffet lunch of seafood and chicken, and soak up the Gold Coast views from the sundeck on this relaxing lunch cruise.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- 1 hour 45 min sightseeing cruise
- Lunch inc fresh trawler prawns
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sea World, Seaworld Dr, Main Beach, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
Soak in both the sunshine from the spacious deck as well as the informative commentary of the many surrounding highlights including the homes of the rich and famous. You'll be taken past many iconic regional locations such as Sea World Theme Park, Marina Mirage Shopping Centre, the glamorous Palazzo Versace Hotel
Departure Point :58 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please dress appropriately. Sunscreen and a hat are recommended during the summer months, and warm clothing is recommended during winter months. Our inside cabin is fully air-conditioned
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID19 Clean Awarded All the staff have completed TAFE COVID SAFE Work Training. Same menu as buffet but staff will bring the food for you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.