Luxor & Abu Simbel Temples From Hurghada 2 Nights - 3 Days
Experience the trip of a lifetime going back in time to ancient Egypt in Luxor & Abu Simbel Temples tour. Explore tombs and temples and enjoy the magnificence of the Egyptian countryside and the Nile River. See the tombs of the Pharaohs, the Colossi of Memnon and more. Enjoy Your tour with Sphinx Of Egypt Travel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by air-conditioned minibus.
- Qualified Egyptology guide
- Entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Lunch during the tour
- Luxor and Aswan hotels
- Breakfast and lunch in Luxor and Aswan
- Train fares and transport.
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned above
- Other meals and drinks
- Gratutities ( Optional )
- Day 1 : Luxor
5:00 pick-up at your hotel.
• Discovery tour of the ancient City of Thebes.
• Bus (air-conditioned) departs from Hurghada toward the Nile River. Drive is from Hurghada to Luxor.
• 9:00 arrival in Luxor.
• Cross the Nile to the West Bank and visit the Valley of the Kings.
• Visit the Temple of Queen Hashepsut, one of the most successful female rulers of all time.
• Next a vist to the Colossi of Memnon and the Alabaster Institute.
• Travel back to the East Bank on a Felucca, a traditional wooden sailboat.
• Visit Karnak Temple
• Transfer to Luxor Train Station. Board the train and ride in a first class compartment for the 3-hour ride to Aswan.
• Meet the representative with the ‘Sphinx Of Egypt Travel’ sign. They will accompany you to your hotel and assist your check-in. Hotel is 4 star Basma hotel or similar.
Day 2 : Aswan
Early start at 3:15. Eat breakfast on the way.
• Travel to Abu Simbel, visit 2 Temples of Ramses II.
• Return to Aswan, take the afternoon train to Luxor. Drop-off at the 4-star Hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3 : Hurghada
Transfer back to Hurghada and your hotel at 8:00.am
Departure Point :
We pickup all our travelers from any hotel in ( Hurghada ) Hurghada International Airport
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.