Luxor Archaeology Tour: Valley of the Kings, Karnak, Luxor Temples & More
Private Full Day Luxor Archaeology Tour Led by a qualified Egyptologist with All Sightseeing and Lunch included.
Best Luxor things to do and see the day tour to West Bank of Luxor the biggest open-air museum in the world where you visit the main sights of the west bank Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple & colossus of Memnon then have lunch break then visit the East Bank of Luxor explore the Biggest temple on earth the Karank temple and end your day at Luxor temple.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All activities
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
The Valley of Kings is the ancient burial ground of many of Egypt’s New Kingdom Pharaohs
A truly impressive site! There, you will find Tutankhamen’s tomb which was discovered almost intact in 1922 and the tomb of Ramses IV, among others. A ticket will allow you visiting 3 of the 63 tombs on site, except Tutankhamen’s tomb.
The tombs have suffered greatly from treasure hunters, floods in the past and in recent years, from mass tourism: carbon dioxide, friction and humidity taking photos with flash inside the tombs produced by the average of 2.8g of sweat left by each visitor have affected the reliefs and the pigments of the wall paintings. The ministry of Antiquities has installed dehumidifiers and glass screens in the worst-affected tombs and introduced a rotation system for opening tombs to the public while restoring others
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Karnak Temple is a vast temple complex in Luxor dedicated primarily to Amun and dating from as early as 2000 BC. It is an impressive sight, and second only to the Great Pyramids in popularity
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Luxor Temple is a large Ancient Egyptian temple complex located on the east bank of the Nile River in the city today known as Luxor and was constructed approximately 1400 BCE. In the Egyptian language it is known as ipet resyt, "the southern sanctuary"
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
The Colossi of Memnon are two massive stone statues of the Pharaoh Amenhotep III, who reigned in Egypt during the Dynasty XVIII. For the past 3,400 years, they have stood in the Theban Necropolis, located west of the River Nile from the modern city of Luxor
Stop At: Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, Kings Valley Rd, قسم الواحات الخارجة، New Valley Governorate, Egypt
The temple of the strong lady the frist lady of ancient Egypt her majesty Queen Hatshspsut.
This woman ruled Egypt for about 16 years she ruled after her brother -husband Tot-Mosis II,
She built this temple as funeral temple she used to rule Egypt as male king because it wasn’t allowed for a women to rule Egypt she married her brother to justify her right to the throne of Egypt.
More over queen Hatshpsut married her step son Tutmosis III and put him in the shadow for 16 years and when he became an adult he killed her and then he became the king of Egypt and as an act of revenge he destroyed everything related to this queen so when you visit her temple.
in the west bank you will find that he removed all her names from the walls.
The temple of Queen Hatsheput has unique style consist of 3 floors cut into the cliffs of the mountain of the Valley of the Kings, queen Hatshpsut was buried in the Valley of the Kings with the pharaohs
We discovered her mummy in the Egyptian Museum store rooms now it is displayed in the Mummy room
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick-up and drop off from any hotel or curies in Luxor
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.