Luxor by bus guided group tour Valley of the kings,Karnak and Hatshepsut Temples
• Explore the Valley of the Kings in Luxor and immerse yourself in the history of former kings and queens of Egypt
• See the impressive tomb of Queen Hatshepsut, guarded by the massive Colossi of Memnon
• Visit the Karnak Temple and admire the unique architecture of the former temple building
per adult from
16 to 20 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Transfers outside Hurghada incur a 10 GBP per person surcharge payable on the day
- Option to visit Banana Island at additional cost
- Explore the sights of Luxor and immerse yourself in the history of the Valley of the Kings. After pick-up at your hotel, drive to the final resting place of the pharaohs and learn all about the last journey of the ancient Egyptian kings.
Visit the gigantic twin statues of the Colossi of Memnon, built to protect the necropolis, and the impressive Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. Find out more about the 3-tiered mortuary temple located under a 90-meter cliff.
After a hearty lunch at a local restaurant, head to the impressive Karnak Temple and admire the soaring pillars, chapels, and statues before setting off on the return journey to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PLEASE NOTE THAT TRANSFERS ARE INCLUDED FROM HURGHADA HOTELS .HOTELS OUTSIDE HURGHADA eg. SAHL HASHEESH, EL GOUNA, SOMA BAY, SAFAGA ETC WILL INCUR A 10GBP PP SURCHARGE PAYABLE ON THE DAY .We also need copies of your passports before so we can get clearance from the government. Also you must provide us with the room number at your hotel by maximum 7pm the day before the trip. Failure to do this will result in up arranging your trip for the next available day.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All guests must provide their passport and details.
- Please bring sun cream
- Bring money to buy any souvenirs you may want
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Generals Adventure Hurghada