Luxor Combo Tour: Hot Air balloon+Full Day Guided Tour including Lunch
Fly over the thousand-year-old Luxor temples as the sun rises, and get a bird's eye view of these majestic remains of the time of the pharaohs. Get ready for a stunning balloon ride for about 30-45 minutes over the historic town of Luxor. Catch the rays of the early morning sun illuminating the city and its surrounding mountains. Explore the top attractions of Luxor, the world's largest open-air museum situated on the East and West bank of Nile River. Visit some of Luxor's most important and well-preserved temples including Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple and Temple of King Ramses III at Madient Habu. Wander through the Valley of Kings and see the tombs of ancient rulers. Take memorial photos in front of the Colossi of Memnon. This tour departs every morning for an unforgettable ride over Luxor sky. With door-to-door transport by an air-conditioned vehicle and lunch included but beverages not included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers, pick-up and drop-off at your Luxor hotel by an A/C vehicle.
- 30 to 45 minutes hot air balloon ride over Luxor sky.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Professional English speaking Egyptology Tour guide.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing.
- Beverages during the lunchtime at the restaurant
- Tipping to the guide and driver.
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Medinat Habu
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nile River Valley, Nile River Valley
Following an early morning pick-up (around 4:30 am) from your hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor, drive-by an air-conditioned car towards the River Nile to cross to the West Bank on a motorboat followed by another vehicle transfer to the hot air balloon launch site. After listening to the safety instructions, hop into the hot air balloon’s shared basket and get ready for lift off. Rise up into the sky and enjoy a bird’s eye view of Luxor at sunrise. See the city from an entirely different perspective.
Take 30 to 45 minutes Hot Air Balloon flight over the west bank of Luxor and enjoy an aerial view of the country's landscape and famous landmarks such as; the Ramessum temple, the Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens, Hatshepsut Temple and the view of the Colossi of Memnon rising from the nearby fields. Be sure to capture the best moments of the sunrise over the Theban Necropolis mountains.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Float back down to earth and you will receive a flight certificate and a small gift. Then, your guide will pick you up and take you on a private tour to the West bank to explore ancient Thebes on foot. Visit the Valley of the Kings, and admire the grandeur of the architecture, primarily used for the burial of pharaohs. Your tour guide will explain everything from outside as no guiding inside the tombs, then explore the best 3 selected tombs from the open ones.Here you will also have the option to explore the tomb of King Tutankhamun.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Medinat Habu, Al Bairat, Luxor Egypt
Proceed to Medinat Habu, located at the southern end of the Theban Necropolis, where the first labor strike in history against their king Ramesses III was launched. This memorial temple of Ramesses III is one of the best-preserved temples in Egypt and surrounded by a massive mud-brick enclosure wall, which may have been fortified.
End your tour in the West Bank by a photo stop in front of the gigantic statues of Memnon.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Stop for lunch at a local restaurant, and then continue to the Karnak Temple Complex, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut, and their son Khonsu. The complex comprises of a vast mix of decayed temples, chapels, and other buildings, and is thought by some to be the finest site in all of Egypt. Listen carefully to the stories and legends to be told by your tour guide. Marvel at the sheer size of the Great Hypo-style Hall, take photos between the huge columns and obelisks.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
End your tour at Luxor Temple, made from stunning Nubian Sandstone. Luxor Temple, which is among the most beautiful temples in Egypt, and was built by king Amonhotep III from the 18th. dynasty and completed by the great king Ramses II during the 19th dynasty, where ancient Egyptian, Christian and Islamic features are exhibited. Learn about the temple’s significance and stroll among the statues, sphinxes, and granite obelisks, before your hotel drop-off and end of the tour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels or Nile Cruises in Luxor.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- The Balloon Ride trip departs every day, however, confirmation in advance is highly recommended.
- Departure time may vary depending on sunrise time.
- The hotel picks up takes place 45 minutes before the take-off scheduled time.
- The children less than 6 years are not allowed to fly, they can be waiting for you in the ground support van and crew following your balloon.
- Camera is not allowed in the balloon trip, you can use your cellphone to take pictures.
- We recommend that you reserve your hot air balloon ride as early in your holiday as possible. This way, if there is a cancellation due to adverse weather conditions, you can plan to take the ride on a different day.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.