Luxor Day Trip From Hurghada
Leave the beach for a day and head to Luxor to see Egypt’s ‘open-air museum’. See Luxor Temple and Karnak on the east bank of the Nile, as well as Hatshepsut Temple and the Valley of the Kings on the west bank.
What's included :
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Lunch meal at local restaurant
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
In the early morning, our representative will accompany you to transfer from your hotel in Hurghada to Luxor by a private A/C car, upon arrival join your expert tour guide to start your Luxor day trip from Hurghada by experiencing Valley of the Kings which represents a real symbol of the pharaohs’ thoughts and ideas about life after death and contains many of ancient pharaohs’ tombs. Then move to have a look at Colossi of Memnon, the two massive stone statues of Amenhotep III. After that, observe the majestic temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the first woman pharaoh who ruled Egypt and discovered her golden inheritance. Take a rest at a Nile restaurant or on an island to have your lunch, before you continue your Luxor day trip from Hurghada in the east bank of the Nile where you will lose yourself with the magic of Karnak temple, the most massive temple ever built by man which expresses the flourishing period of construction in Ancient Egypt, then you will be driven back to your hotel in Hurghada.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.