Luxor East Bank: Karnak and Luxor Temples
Visit the temples on the East Bank of luxor; known as the city of the living. Explore Karnak temple and luxor temple with a qualified Egyptology tour guide. See the avenue of Sphinxes; once linked the two temples in the first place where it was discovered. Take it easy with private door-to-door transfer at your Luxor hotel by an A/C vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by a private A/C. vehicle.
- Pickup service from your Hotel/ Nile cruise and return.
- Professional English speaking Egyptologist Tour guide.
- bottle of water during the tour.
What's excluded :
- Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the above-mentioned sightseeing.
- Tipping to the guide and driver.
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Egypt Gift Tours Egyptology tour guide will pick you up from your Hotel/Nile Cruise in Luxor on time, start your day tour on the East Bank of Luxor by air-conditioned vehicle.Visit Karnak Temple complex which is considered to be the greatest example of worship in the history and the largest temple all over the world; built through 2000 years covering an area of about 63 acres. Listen carefully to the stories and legends to be told by your tour guide, take memorial photos between its huge columns and obelisks.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Avenue of Sphinxes, between the Karnak and Luxor temples, Luxor Egypt
In your way to Luxor temple, stop to see the avenue of sphinxes, once linked the two temples together for the ancient Egyptians New Year festival.
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Then, move to Luxor Temple, that was built by king Amonhotep III from the 18th. dynasty and completed by the great king Ramesses II during the 19th dynasty, where ancient Egyptian, Christian and Islamic features are exhibited. Admire its obelisk and well preserved statues. At the end, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Luxor.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels or Nile cruises in Luxor East Bank.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- All Hotels/Nile Cruises/Rental Apartments or Villas in Luxor East Bank.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.