Luxor East Bank (Karnak tample & Luxor Temple)
See the sites on the East Bank of the Nile. Visit the well-preserved temple complexes of Karnak and Luxor. Karnak is the largest temple complex in Egypt, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife, Mut, and their son Khonso.
per adult from
What's included :
- Qualified professional Egyptologist guide.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
What's excluded :
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Our tour guide will be waiting for you at the hotel to pick you up to start your tour to the east bank where you will visit :
Karnak temple, the biggest temple in the world where you will see the avenue of the sphinxes of King Ramses 2nd, you will see the biggest hypostyle room in the world which has 134 columns, the obelisks, and the biggest lake ( swimming pool ) of ancient Egypt.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Luxor Temple: which was built by some ancient Pharaohs like ( Ramses, Amenhotep & Hatshepsut ) the temple was dedicated for the sun god Amun Re ( the God of ancient Egypt ).
After the tour, your tour guide will take you back to the hotel or the cruise.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Your hotel in Luxor
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.