Luxor Excursion “Valley of the Kings” from Hurghada
Discover the wonders of ancient Egypt on this fun and interesting full-day tour from Hurghada to Luxor. After the pick-up at your hotel you will explore the Temple of Karnak, Hatshepsut, the impressive Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon and take a boat tour cross the Nile River.
per adult from
17 to 19 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- The Karnak Temple Complex
- Feluka boat trip in the Nile
- Colossi of Memnon
- Deir al Bahari Hatshpcout Temple
- Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
What's excluded :
- Transfer from (Ahia, El Gouna sahel hashesh) Extra Charge 10 $ per person
- Banana Island
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Karnak Open Air Museum, You Require a separate ticket within the walls of Karnak Temple, Luxor Egypt
The Karnak Temple Complex, commonly known as Karnak comprises a vast mix of decayed temples, chapels, pylons, and other buildings near Luxor, in Egypt.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
The Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, also known as the Djeser-Djeseru, is a mortuary temple of Ancient Egypt located in Upper Egypt. Built for the Eighteenth Dynasty pharaoh Hatshepsut, it is located beneath the cliffs at Deir el-Bahari on the west bank of the Nile near the Valley of the Kings.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
The Colossi of Memnon (Arabic: el-Colossat or es-Salamat) are two massive stone statues of the Pharaoh Amenhotep III, who reigned in Egypt during the Dynasty XVIII. For the past 3,400 years (since 1350 BC), they have stood in the Theban Necropolis, located west of the River Nile from the modern city of Luxor.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
The Valley of the Kings also known as the Valley of the Gates of the Kings is a valley in Egypt where, for a period of nearly 500 years
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free transportation from any hotel in Hurghada. Please provide us with your hotel name and room number.
Departure Time :3:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.