Luxor Full Day Tour Mummification & Luxor Museum with Karnak Temple
Luxor Full-Day Tour Mummification & Luxor Museum with Karnak Temple, The best day trip in Luxor.
Visit Luxor Museum & Mummification Museum with the temples of Karnak and Luxor with a private guide, Lunch and sightseeing ticket and all transfers included.
Discover the major archaeological sites & the museums on East Bank of Luxor, Visit the temple complexes of Karnak which is considered the largest temple complex in the world, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife, Mut, and their son Khonso God of the Moon. Luxor Temple was dedicated by Ramses II, the greatest builder of ancient Egypt. Then visit the Mummification Museum which is a unique archaeological museum in Luxor. It is dedicated to the art of Ancient Egyptian mummification and Luxor museum with its wonderful collection of mummies & some of Tutankhamen treasures
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch at Local Resturant
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Museum
- Entry/Admission - Mummification Museum
What's excluded :
- Tipping for guide & driver
- Any Extra not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Karnak Temple is a vast temple complex in Luxor dedicated primarily to Amun and dating from as early as 2000 BC. It is an impressive sight, and second only to the Great Pyramids in popularity
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Luxor Temple is a large Ancient Egyptian temple complex located on the east bank of the Nile River in the city today known as Luxor and was constructed approximately 1400 BCE. In the Egyptian language it is known as ipet resyt, "the southern sanctuary"
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Luxor Museum, Center Corniche Ave, Luxor Egypt
This wonderful museum has a well-chosen and brilliantly displayed and explained collection of antiquities dating from the end of the Old Kingdom right through to the Mamluk period, mostly gathered from the Theban temples and necropolis. The ticket price puts off many, but don't let that stop you: this is one of the most rewarding sights in Luxor and one of the best museums in Egypt.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mummification Museum, Corniche El Nil St. Opposite Mina Palace Hotel, Luxor Egypt
Luxor Mummification Museum, opened to the public in 1997, the small museum displays human and animal mummies, tools used in the mummification process, explaining the art of mummification, a practice believed by the ancient Egyptians to be a critical part for the eternal life, examples of the types of objects traditionally buried with the dead.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick-up and drop off from any hotel or Nile cruise in Luxor
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.