Luxor: Full-Day Tour of the East and West Banks with tomb of Tut
Visit the East and West banks of Luxor with an Egyptologist tour guide
Admire the Temple of Karnak, known for its age-old pylons and chapels
Explore Luxor Temple & Colossi of Memnon
Marvel at the pristine tombs of the three pharaohs in Valley of the Kings
Visit the splendid Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
per adult from
What's included :
- Egyptologist guide
- Mineral water Beverages during travel
- Entrance Fees to all mentioned historical sites
- All service taxes
- Entrance fee to Tut’s tomb (based on the price option selected)
- Lunch at a local restaurant
What's excluded :
- Pick-up from West Bank hotels (available at extra cost 10 USD per person)
- Visit: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Meet your Egyptologist tour guide to Start your journey in a private air-conditioned vehicle and relax in comfort as you travel to explore the most important historical monuments in Luxor. Hop out on the West Bank and discover the valley of kings on the west bank of Luxor. There you will visit the remarkable tombs and last resting place of the Kings Ramssess III, Ramssess VI, and Mrenptah. Entrance to the tomb of Tut-Ankh-Amon is also included depending on which price option you select.
Proceed to Queen Temple of Hatshepsut, dedicated to an only female ruler who ruled Egypt for 20-years with wealth and peace. See the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III at the Colossi of Memnon, then stop for lunch at a local restaurant.
Continue your journey to the East Bank to witness The Complex of Karnak which might be the largest temple in the world. You have one more stop before you leave the place – the magnificent Luxor Temple, a large ancient Egyptian temple which you will have time to explore.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.