Luxor full day tour to visit valley of the workers , queens and Habu temple
pick up from luxor hotel or Nile cruise
Luxor full day tour to visit valley of the workers and valley queens and Habu temple,
Step into ancient Thebes on a private tour from Luxor to the Valley of the Queens, Valley of the Artisans, and Habu Temple. You’ll see the tombs of ancient queens, then enter the valley where Egyptian workers lived during the New Kingdom. Habu Temple has some of Luxor’s most beautifully preserved ancient art, depicting everything from fierce battles to festival scenes in brilliant colors. Traveling with a private guide means the flexibility to explore at your own pace, learning the fascinating stories behind each place you see. Private tour of Luxor’s West Bank See less-frequented sites from ancient Egypt Visit tombs in the Valley of the Queens Explore a Ptomemaic temple and a ruined worker settlement Habu Temple of Ramses III Includes all entrance fees and transport Pickup and drop-off at hotels and cruise ships in Luxor
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for temples and valley,
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Medinat Habu
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Queens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Medinat Habu, Al Bairat, Luxor Egypt
At 7:00 am Pickup from your Hotel in luxor or Nile Cruise, our Tour guide will meet you at the lobby then you will be transferred by Private vehicle to the West Bank of the Nile where you will visit to Deir el Medina, known as The Valley of the worker, Deir el-Medina is an ancient Egyptian village which was home to the artisans who worked on the tombs in the Valley of the Kings during the 18th to 20th dynasties of the New Kingdom period (ca. 1550–1080 BC) The paintings appear so fresh.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valley of the Queens, Luxor Egypt
End your day Tour with a visit to Valley of the Queens it's is a place where wives of Pharaohs were buried in ancient times. In ancient times, it was known as Ta-Set-Neferu, meaning –"the place of the Children of the Pharaoh", because along with the Queens of the 18th, 19th and 20th dynasties (1550–1070 BCE) many princes and princesses were also buried with various members of the nobility.
Medinat Habu, it is an archaeological locality situated near the foot of the Theban Hills on the West Bank of the River Nile opposite the modern city of Luxor, Egypt.
Although other structures are located within the area, the location is today associated almost exclusively with the Mortuary Temple of Ramesses III The temple, some 150m long, is of orthodox design, and resembles closely the mortuary temple of Ramesses II (the Ramesseum).
then transfer back to your hotel or cruise
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.