Luxor Full Day Tour Valley of the Kings With Lunch - Hurghada
Discover the wonders of ancient Egypt on this fun and interesting full-day tour from Hurghada to Luxor. After the pick-up at your hotel you will explore the Temple of Karnak, Hatshepsut, the impressive Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon and take a boat tour cross the Nile River.
per adult from
17 to 19 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Colossi of Memnon
- The Karnak Temple Complex
- Feluka boat trip in the Nile
- Deir al Bahari Temple
- Valley of the Kings
- Egyptology Guide
- Entry/Admission - Karnak Open Air Museum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Photo Shooting session available on request at extra charge
- Banana Island
- $7 Added value governmental taxes
- Round Trip Transfer from (Sahel Hashish) Hotels extra charge $ 10 per person.
- Round Trip Transfer from (Safaga , El Gouna , Soma Bay) Hotels extra charge $ 10 per person.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
The Colossi of Memnon (Arabic: el-Colossat or es-Salamat) are two massive stone statues of the Pharaoh Amenhotep III, who reigned in Egypt during the Dynasty XVIII. For the past 3,400 years (since 1350 BC), they have stood in the Theban Necropolis, located west of the River Nile from the modern city of Luxor.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Karnak Open Air Museum, You Require a separate ticket within the walls of Karnak Temple, Luxor Egypt
The Karnak Temple Complex, commonly known as Karnak comprises a vast mix of decayed temples, chapels, pylons, and other buildings near Luxor, in Egypt.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Deir el-Bahari or Dayr al-Bahri is a complex of mortuary temples and tombs located on the west bank of the Nile, opposite the city of Luxor
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Valley of the Kings, also known as "Valley of Biban of the Kings", is a valley in Egypt that was used for 500 years during the period between the sixteenth and eleventh centuries B.C. The valley on the west bank of the Nile in the face of Thebes ...
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Offer free round trip Transfer from Hurghada Hotels.Round Trip Transfer from (Makadi , Sahel Hashish) Hotels extra charge $ 5 per person.Round Trip Transfer from (Safaga , El Gouna , Soma Bay) Hotels extra charge $ 10 per person.Kindly advise Hotel name & Room number to inform Hotel Security.
Departure Time :3:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Bus Capacity %50
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.