Luxor: Half Day Felucca Boat Ride with Banana Island Visit
Take a relaxing ride on an Egyptian sailboat in Luxor and enjoy the river breeze. Sail the Nile by boat and visit Banana Island to eat fresh bananas and drink Egyptian tea.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and return from your hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Boat ride in Luxor
- Entry/Admission - Banana Island (Gezira el-Mozh)
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Banana Island (Gezira el-Mozh), Luxor Egypt
Your local tour leader will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to the Nile side of Luxor, where your boat is waiting for your journey. Sailing down the peaceful waters of the majestic Nile River, see the imposing Luxor Temple on the East Bank and the pink hills of the West Bank go by, an inspiring and incredibly relaxing experience you’ll never forget.
Experience the peace and tranquility of the Nile water that has been the lifeblood of Egypt since the times of the pharaohs. Enjoy a drink during your boat ride. The boat will sail north of Luxor to an island covered with banana plantations. The boat will sail to the Banana Island, an island covered with banana plantations. Have a relaxing time enjoying the beautiful scenery on a short exploratory tour.
Enjoy a refreshing cup of traditional Egyptian tea and some of the sweetest, most delicious bananas you have ever tasted. Continue sailing and watch the sun set slowly over the Luxor West Bank, take in the scenes around you as you sail along the Nile.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your local tour leader will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to the Nile side of Luxor, where your boat is waiting for your journey.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.