Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
Luxor overday Adventure from hurghada
Type: Private Tour
Runs Daily From 5:00 am to 21:00 pm
Pick up & drop off: Hurghada
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Luxor overday from hurghada
Booking2Egypt Representative will pick you up from hurghada
Then you will be transferred by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to Luxor, approximately 3 hours far from Safaga. Then proceed to the Karnak Temples; the largest place of worship ever built and the greatest example of worship in history. After Lunch you will move into the West Bank of the River Nile to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs of the ancient kings were discovered, those tombs were curved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs. Continue the tour to visit the Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary, you will be escorted by your guide back to your hotelin hurghada
Departure Point :Hurghada City
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children Policy:
- 0 – 5 free of charge
- 6 – 11 50 % of total tour cost
- 12+ are considered adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.