Luxor Overnight Tour from Safaga port
Luxor Overnight Tour from Safaga
Karnak & Luxor Temples
Optional Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temples
Luxor West Bank
Colossi of Memnon
Valley of the Kings
Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary
You will be escorted by your guide back to the cruise at port of Safaga Port.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle Expert tour guide Entrance fees All Service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Museum
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary & Tipping
Day 1: Karnak & Luxor Temples
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Your Egypt online tour guide will be waiting inside Safaga Port for you. They will be holding a sign showing your name. You do not need to look for them – they will be waiting for you and will find you. From the moment your tour starts, your guides will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you. You will be transferred by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to Luxor, approximately 3 hours far from Safaga. Then continue to the famous Karnak Temples the largest place of worship ever built and the greatest example of worship in history. It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Greco Roman Kingdom. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars. Continue your tour with a drive to Luxor Temple, originally built during the reign of Amenophis III over 5,000 years ago. Also you will witness some of the best preserved art work in Egypt. Optional tour, enjoying the spectacular Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temples & overnight in Luxor.
Duration: 5 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Sonesta St. George or similar
Day 2: Luxor West Bank
Stop At: Luxor Museum, Center Corniche Ave, Luxor Egypt
After breakfast in a hotel, you will be transferred into the West Bank of the River Nile to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III ( Colossi of Memnon ), and then visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs were discovered, Those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs, you will visit 3 tombs. Enjoy your lunch in a nice restaurant in Luxor then Continue the tour to visit the Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut, the only female pharaoh rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces and merges with the sheer limestone cliffs that surround it. You will be escorted by your guide back to the cruise at port of Safaga Port. Luxor has so much to see, feel, eat and buy so if you have time and want to add more to your itinerary – just let us know what you are interested in and we will arrange it for you. Your tour in Luxor, with EOT Tours, has been designed to help you enjoy the maximum amount of Egypt with the least amount of time. If you want to customize your trip, please let us know.
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick you from safaga port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.