Luxor Private Full-Day Tour: West & East Banks
Take a private day trip to discover the highlights of the east and west banks of Luxor (Thebes), This sightseeing tour is with a qualified Egyptologist tour guide. So visit the valley of Kings, Luxor temple, and Karnak temples and much more for you to enjoy.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Picking you up from your starting point and return
- All transfers by a private A/C vehicle
- Egyptologist Guide is Qualified and Fully Licensed
- Entrance fees to the east bank & west bank
- A bottle of water during your trip
- Admission to Valley of the Kings
- Admission to Hatshepsut Temple
- Admission to Karnak Temple
- Admission to Luxor Temple
- Admission to Colossi of Memnon
- All service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
What's excluded :
- Any Other Options
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Your qualified Egyptologist Guide will pick you up from either your hotel/Nile Cruise in Luxor or Luxor International Airport and accompany you on your visit to the West Bank where you can see the famous Valley of the Kings where there are many kings buried in this valley. The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tutankhamun, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and Amonhotep II
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Then proceed to visit the majestic Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty 1490-1469 B.C the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
After this we will carry onto the colossi of Memnon where you have the opportunity to take some photographs.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
We now journey to the East Bank in Luxor. Lunch at a local restaurant. After your lunch we will proceed to visit Karnak Temples the greatest example of worship in history dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
End your tour by visiting the beautiful Temple Of Luxor which was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty. After you have finished your tours you will be transferred back to your Hotel in Luxor or Luxor International Airport.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :ميرو كلاس, شارع فندق المروة من شارع المدينه المنوره، Gazirat Al Awameyah, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick Up All Travelers From Any Point In LuxorAirports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Luxor International Airport, Egypt
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.