Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
Luxor: Sound & Light Show at Luxor & Karnak Temples
Enjoy visiting Luxor temple by night. Have dinner at a local Egyptian Restaurant. Attend the spectacular Sound & Light show in the big complex of Karnak temples.
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off within Luxur
- Egyptologist Tour guide.
- Entrance fees
- Dinner at a local restaurant
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Seti Tomb (Extra Fees)
- Personal Expenses and Gratuities
- Visit: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Early morning (recommended) We will drive you to the West Bank of Luxor which is a big countryside with with huge green areas and small villages built with more than 100 years old mud-bricks until we reach the mountains area where you will visit the archaeological sites including:
The Valley of the Kings which contains 64 tombs as it was used as a burial place for the kings of 18th, 19th and 20th dynasties during the new kingdom period (Golden Age of Egypt)
We will take you into Three Tombs, however if you wish to see the tomb of Seti 1st, the tomb of Tutankhamen or Ramses 6, there is an additional ticket cost.
* The tomb of Seti 1 is the biggest and the most colorful tomb in the valley of kings, it has been closed for long time and the Egyptian antiquities finally opened it November 2016
The temple of Queen Hatshepsut or (El Dier El Bahari Temple) which is spectacular temple with a unique design, with three terraced courtyards where you can see the beautiful paintings on limestone walls.
The Colossi of Memnon two massive stone statues of Pharaoh Amenhotep III as guardians to the entrance to his memorial temple of millions of years.
Now we stop for lunch to taste some delicious Egyptian food in a quality local restaurant. After lunch we will drive to the East Bank of Luxor to visit:
The Complex of Karnak Temples the biggest temple in Egypt with 60 acres. It’s a huge complex that was dedicated to the god of gods (Amon-ra) the sun god and his wife the land goddess (Mut) and their son the moon god (Khonsu)
The Luxor temple one of the best temples in Egypt which accommodate ancient Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Christian and Muslim cultures; all in one site.
Shopping during the tour, we can break in some governmental souvenirs shops, where you can get proper Egyptian souvenir like Alabaster, papyrus and perfume.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.