Luxor: Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple with Transfers
Admire the famous Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple and watch the history of Egypt’s Pharaohs come to life. Discover the wonders of the temple on a guided tour, then learn about the rich history of Egypt during an amazing sound and light experience.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Visit: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
The tour begins with pickup from your hotel or preferred location by your tour guide in an air-conditioned vehicle and heads towards Karnak Temple.
And only English is available.
Upon arrival at the temple, feel immersed in the tranquil atmosphere of this religiously historic site. Embark on a journey through the famous Sound and Light Show, a unique experience that uses special effects to bring the history of Egypt to life. With your expert guide, wander through this fascinating complex and listen to the historical voices that narrate the achievements and accomplishments of the Pharaohs through the years.
Follow the voices through the complex, including the biblical voice of Ramesses II, who tells his incredible story against the backdrop of vibrantly lit temples. The temple tour comes to an end at the Holy Lake, before drop-off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.