Luxor Tour from Cairo
Enjoy Cairo To Luxor Day Trip Visiting: Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple on the East bank and see the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple on the West bank, Egypt Sunrise representative will guide you the whole day.
per adult from
What's included :
- All transfers by a private modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water during your trip
- Lunch at a good quality local restaurant
- Pick up services from your hotel and return
- Domestic flights Cairo – Luxor – Cairo
- Being met and assisted upon arrival and departure at Luxor Airport
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist Guide
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Discover the greatness of the ancient Pharaohs by visiting their legendary temples in Luxor. Start your tour moving from your hotel in Cairo in the early morning towards Cairo Airport taking the flight towards Luxor. Upon arrival at Luxor, you will be met, by our representative, then have a blissful day tour kicking off at Karnak Temple; the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
Then pay a visit to Valley of The Kings, containing the masterpieces of the ancient Egyptian tombs. Then move onto Temple of Queen Hatshpsute, the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. Moreover; lunch is going to be served during your trip. In the evening, you will be driven to Luxor airport & back to Cairo.
Your tour will end around 4:00 PM and your flight back to Cairo is at 10:00 PM. To fill the time before your flight, we will book you a hotel room free of charge where you can relax. If you would rather fill the time with additional activities your guide will be happy to make it happen for an extra cost.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pickup all travelers in Cairo city with an extra costAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.