Luxor Tour to the East & West Bank of the Nile
Take a Full-day private tour with a qualified Egyptologist guide exploring, Hatshepsut temple, colossi of memnon , karnak temple and Luxor temple
per adult from
What's included :
- guide and transfer
What's excluded :
- enterance fees,tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
After picking you up from the hotel,
-Start your visit to the west bank where you can see Valley of the Kings, tour for complex of 63 tombs of pharaohs that dates back nearly 4,000 years and choose max. 3 tombs to visit,
-Then visit Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, one of the most successful female rulers of all time
-transfer to enjoy with Colossi of memnon and admire the 2massive stone statues of pharaoh Continue driving to the East East Bank in Luxor.
- then move on to visit Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. where you can see the east bank of Luxor where you will be accompanied by Private English Egyptologist guide to visit the Karnak Temples the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu
- visit Luxor temple it was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty. Later you will be driven Back to your hotel in Luxor.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
the pick up will be from your hotel or the nie cruisel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.