Luxor Two Days Tour From El Gouna
Enjoy a private 2-day trip to Luxor from El Gouna where you will visit Luxor temple, Karnak temple, then check in your hotel. Next day tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, Colossi of Memnon then we drive you back to Hurghada.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation at 3* hotel with breakfast, Lotus hotel
- Tour to Hatshepsut Temple & Valley of the Kings.
- Tour to Karnak Temple & Luxor Temple.
- Shopping through famous Bazaars.
- An assistance of our personal during tours
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Lunch at a quality restaurant
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
What's excluded :
- Dinner in Luxor
- Drinks at Restaurants
- Tips and Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Day 1: El Gouna Luxor
Early morning, we will pick you up from your hotel in El Gouna by a private A.C. Car to be transferred to Luxor for an overnight trip to Luxor from Hurghada. Upon arrival you will meet your private tour guide who will join you to visit:
No site in Egypt is more impressive than Karnak. It is the largest temple complex ever built by man, and represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and pharoahs. The Temple of Karnak is actually three main temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples situated on 247 acres of land.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
The Temple of Luxor was the centre of the most important festival, the festival of Opet. Built largely by Amenhotep III and Rameses II, the temple's purpose was as a setting for the rituals of the festival. The festival was to reconcile the human aspect of the ruler with the divine office.
will be served in a local restaurant, then you will check in 3 hotel, on the evening there is an optional tour to the sound and Light show in Karnak temple
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Luxor to El Gouna
Breakfast at your hotel then you will be accompanied by your private tour guide and a private air-conditioned vehicle to visit: Valley of the Kings :
The final resting place of Egypt's rulers from the 18th to 20th dynasty, it is home to tombs including the great pharaoh Ramses II and boy pharaoh Tutankhamen.
he tombs were well stocked with all the material goods a ruler might need in the next world. Most of the decoration inside the tombs still well preserved.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
It is one of the most beautiful & best preserved of all of the temples of Ancient Egypt. The temple was built on three levels with two wide ramps in a central position joining the levels together.
Colossi of Memnon:
Two massive stone statues of king Amenhotep III are the only remains of a complete mortuary temple.
The statues are made from blocks of quartzite sandstone which exist in Cairo then moved 700 KM to Luxor
Have your lunch on a Nile View restaurant before we drive you back to your hotel in El Gouna.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :El Gouna, Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The show starts with a historical introduction covering the birth of the great city of Thebes and erection of the Karnak Temple.
- The show narrates the glorious achievements of some great Pharaohs as you listen to a magnificent and poetic description of the artistic treasures and great legacy which the Karnak temple encloses. Overnight at 3 Hotel.
- Breakfast at your hotel then you will be accompanied by your private tour guide and a private air-conditioned vehicle to visit:
- Valley of the Kings:
- The final resting place of Egypt's rulers from the 18th to the 20th dynasty, it is home to tombs including the great pharaoh Ramses II and boy pharaoh Tutankhamen. The tombs were well stocked with all the material goods a ruler might need in the next world. Most of the decoration inside the tombs still well preserved.
- It is one of the most beautiful & best preserved of all of the temples of Ancient Egypt. The temple was built on three levels with two wide ramps in a central position joining the levels together.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.