Luxor: West & East Bank of Luxor - Full Day Tour
We sell to our guest service not product. So you will not regret to do this tour with us as you will enjoy with great experience in your life.
As you have only one day for Luxor, so this plan is great for you because you will cover the important highlights in one day.
You will visit the Valley of Kings, Hathsipsuit Temple, Colossi of Memnon, Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple.
NOTE:- We can book your train or flight tickets for this tour with extra charge according to guest request.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Tombs for the famous Egyptian Kings during the New Kingdom period among them the tomb of King Tut Ankh Amon which you can visit it with special entry ticket.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Colossi statues for king Amenhotep III located in front of the remains of his temple.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
The temple which is famous by the scenes of Kaddish Patel for King Ramses II
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
The group temples of Karnak which is famous by the biggest Scarab statue.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Luxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Start from Tuesday, September 1st 2020, passengers of all nationalities, including Egyptians, are required to provide negative PCR Test Certificate for (COVID-19) issued not more than 48 hours prior to arrival to any of the Egyptian Airports. Don't forget to bring your own face mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.