Luxor West Bank (B)
• Private 4-hour tour of the Valley of the Nobles and Valley of the Artisans and Ramsseum temple from Luxor
• Look beyond the Nile’s pharaonic treasures and into the lives of ordinary ancient Egyptians
• Visit the Valley of the Nobles and see two nobles’ tombs painted with scenes of daily life
• Explore the Valley of the Artisans, where the craftsmen who worked on the royal tombs lived
• Stroll around the ruined houses, streets and temple
• Learn about the lives, beliefs and work of ancient Egyptians
• Visit the mortuary temple of the great Ramses the2nd
• Receive personalized attention and commentary from a private, expert guide
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling chargeses
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
What's excluded :
- In the morning your friendly guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor by an air-conditioned vehicle to first enjoy a fully guided tour to the Valley of the Nobles. Although very small in size, these tombs include some of the most beautiful paintings of the Theban tombs. The preservation of colour remains astounding. Here, you will visit the two most beautiful tombs: The Tomb of Nakht and the Tomb of Menna. Second, you will visit the Valley of the Workers (Deir el-Medina). This is the place where the workmen of the royal tombs used to live. Here you will see the Temple of Deir el-Medina, which was dedicated to the goddess Hathor. This is the only temple in all of Egypt where you can admire carvings of the Final Judgement. Then you will visit the mortuary temple of the great king Ramses the 2nd . At every site you will get information from your Egyptologist tour guide and you will get free time to explore the ancient monuments by yourself.
After touring the sites you will be transferred back to your hotel. This tour includes a qualified Egyptologist tour guide, transport by air-conditioned vehicle, all entrance fees for the mentioned sites, hotel pick up and drop off, and excludes any extra not mentioned and gratuities for guide and driver.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup travellers from all over luxor cityAirports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
Departure Time :Departure time available upon request from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.