Luxor West Bank Tour Ii
LUXOR WEST BANK TOUR II
If you want to continue seeing more of this amazing city, we offer you more things to do in Luxor. Visit Valley of the Queens, explore some of the underground tombs of the queens, See the colorful paintings on the walls and learn about the ancient Egyptian belief in the afterlife. Then visit both of Medinet Habu Temple and Valley (Tombs) of the Workers ( Know as Village of Dayr al-Madina) where you will see ruins of their mud-brick village and see their richly decorated tombs.
Duration: About 5 Hours | Type: Private Tour | Run: Every Day
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Qualified tour guide.
- Pick up service from your Hotel and return.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Queens
What's excluded :
- Any extra not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Queen Nefertari tomb
- Tipping for your tour guide and driver.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Queens, Luxor Egypt
Journey to Egypt tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor or your Nile Cruise and transfer to the west bank where you will start your Luxor tours by visiting the Valley of the Queens, (Wadi al-Malakat), in ancient times was called Ta Set Neferu, a phrase that can mean The Place of of Beauty and also The Place of Royal Children and Wives. It was used in the New Kingdom as a burial place for several royal wives, princesses, and Princes Then proceed to Medinet Habu Temple, one of Egypt's best preserved and most interesting temples. End your day tour with a visit to (Know as Village of Dayr al-Madina) where you will see ruins of their mud-brick village and see their richly decorated tombs., Later you will be driven back to your hotel or your Nile Cruise in Luxor.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Luxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.