Luxor West Bank, Valley Of The Kings and Hatshepsut Temple
The West Bank of Luxor in Egypt is even more of an archaeological paradise than the East Bank. A string of pharaonic mortuary temples vies with the richly-decorated Tombs of the Nobles and the Workmens’ Village of Deir el-Medineh for the traveller’s attention. The West Bank is also the gateway to the amazing Valley of the Kings. Although the vast majority of visitors to Luxor still tend to stay on the East Bank, a growing number now consider the West Bank as a good accommodation option – once you’re awake, no need to bother crossing the river…. all the sights are right at your doorstep.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned Car
- Valley of the kings, Hatshepsut Temple and colossi of Memnon
- Private Tour-Guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any extra tour
- entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Travel To Egypt representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to discover the West bank of Luxor. Start your day visiting Valley of the Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley.
Move on to enjoy the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty. The only Pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. You can also take a pictures near Colossi of Memnon. Later on, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Luxor.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- travelers required to wear personal protective equipment (masks, gloves)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.