Luxury Blue Mountains tour with Aussie BBQ lunch and wine tasting
Matt, your Sydney host is a hospitality professional who has a passion for fine wines and good food. Allow me to take you off the beaten track and show you the renowned Blue Mountains from breathtaking waterfalls to mildly adventurous tracks before finishing the day with a delicious Australian barbecue with a local wine tasting, cheese and fruit platter in an exclusive winery in the heart of the Megalong Valley.
Enjoy the ride in the comfort of a luxury Mercedes V class with Wi-Fi and mini bar. Sydney Privé offers a complimentary restaurant concierge service allowing you to book a table in the most exclusive restaurants in Sydney with no queues and no waiting lists.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Breakfast - Famous café in Bondi beach
- Get up close to Australia's native wildlife take a selfie with kangaroo and koala
- Private guided tour of the Blue Mountains
- Enjoy a delicious barbeque lunch at an exclusive vineyard in the Megalong Valley with a wine tasting
- Book tour as it is or tailor your tour
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Transfers an a luxury Mercedes V- class with complimentary WI-FI and minibar
- Lunch - Lunch- Aussie BBQ is served in private winiary in the heart of Megalong Valley
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting in our private vineyard
- Entry/Admission - Bondi Beach
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Fish Market
What's excluded :
- Additional wine purchase
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales
Hotel pick up
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Bondi Beach, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Sydney, New South Wales 2026 Australia
Bills Bondi is one of the best breakfast café in Sydney, featured by the Good Food guide. Located in famous Bondi beach is definitely locals favourite.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park, 217 - 229 Kildare Rd Doonside, Blacktown, New South Wales 2767 Australia
Popular Wildlife Park with native Australian animals where you can feed a kangaroo and take a selfie with koala.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sydney Fish Market, Bank St Pyrmont, Sydney, New South Wales 2009 Australia
A quick stop at Sydney Fish Markets to source fresh local produce for lunch and see the scenes
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Blue Mountains, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
Iconic landmarks and breathtaking views. An easy guided walk through stunning landscapes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Megalong Valley, Megalong Valley, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
Private wine tasting with your a winemaker. Gourmet lunch in a secluded winery
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time is at 7:00 am unless otherwise specified. Please provide your accomodation address.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.