Luxury Ha Long -Lan Ha Bay Day Cruise with Escapes Sails ( Tour from Hanoi )
Enjoying views of the Red River Delta on smooth and quick transits to and from the bay
Savouring a gourmet lunch with a large range of delicious options available
Heading through the Dark and Bright Caves and finding a shimmering lagoon beyond them
Kayaking through the outstanding area of the deep tranquility surrounding
Riding underneath karst columns on a beautiful sampan boat rowed by a local of the bay
Relishing time to relax on your luxury Halong Bay day cruise on the sundeck or in the restaurant
Experiencing an engaging cooking class and fruit carving demonstration before afternoon tea
Receiving incredible hospitality with a proudly traditional touch throughout your cruise
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Luxury Limousine Hanoi – Got Harbour – Hanoi (Hanoi Old Quarter ) with Complimentary bottled water
- Entrance fees and sightseeing tickets in Lan Ha Bay
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Kayaking/Sampan boat
- Transfer Round Trip Hanoi-Ha Long Bay by New Highway
- Lunch on Lan Ha Bay Day cruise
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
What's excluded :
- Beverages and Travel insurance
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day.
- All other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
7:30 - 8:00 am: The driver will collect you from your hotel lobby in Hanoi. Our Lan Ha Bay Day Cruise will begin as we start our journey along the smooth highway to Got Harbour in Hai Phong city. Keep an eye out for attractive rural scenes as we cross the highly traditional Red River Delta en route to Hai Phong
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
10:00 - 10.30 am: At Got Harbour, we will have a short time to relax in the waiting lounge before stepping on board the majestic Escape Sails. Here, we will be presented with a welcome drink as the crew announces the itinerary for the following 7-8 hours of cruising time.
12:00 am: A multi-choice lunch, suitable for catering to every diet, will be served in the elegant dining room as your luxury Halong Bay day cruise sets sail. Some of the bay’s more famous islets will greet us while we cruise, including the islet of Da Chong and its 100-year old French lighthouse left behind after Vietnam’s colonial era.
14:30: Our next stop is to the Dark & Bright Caves, two fascinating wet cave systems with directly opposite appeal. There are 2 options for you can choose as below:
+ We kayak through the silent waters, enjoying the stillness of an area uncluttered with other cruise ships.
+ A local will row us on a sampan boat through the Bright Cave, where we emerge into a hidden lake enclosed on all sides by streaked cliffs and their tree-topped peaks. Passengers with keen eyes may be able to spot beautiful Cat Ba langurs, an endangered species of monkey that has sought sanctuary amongst the forested mountainsides of the Bright Cave.
15:30: In the mid-afternoon, we spend more time aboard our luxurious Halong Bay day cruise. Relax on one of the two sundecks and cherish the phenomenal sights of unbounded nature on all sides, perhaps with a drink from the bar. Later in the afternoon, our talented chefs will put on a cooking class and fruit-carving demonstration, followed by a Western-style afternoon tea with accompanying snacks.
We will cruise back to the harbour and on the way you will have a chance for swimming in the clean water and quiet area of Lan Ha Bay
17:30 – 17:45: We arrive back at Got Harbour just as a beautiful sunset envelops Lan Ha Bay. We take the final step off our cruise and board the bus that will be waiting to return us to Hanoi.
19:45 – 20:00: The driver will drop you off at your hotel lobby in the capital’s Old Quarter, concluding your Lan Ha Bay and Halong Bay daytrip with the Escape Sails.
Duration: 7 hours
Pass By: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
Passing by Halong Bay
Departure Point :39 Ng. Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotels inside of Hanoi Old Quarter. If out side , please come to our office at 39 Ngo Huyen Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.