Luxury Private Day Trip To Agafay Desert And Atlas Mountains - All Inclusive
For the sake of the desert, the Agafay desert is the best thing to do instead, the Agafay desert is not a Sand desert - but more sandstone and earthen plateau, Traditional mud-built villages, dusty riverbeds are interspersed with spectacular sumptuous pasture and vegetation in springtime. There we have a tea with the locals.
The combination of these three valleys brings you into the fertile valleys where daily lives of the indigenous Berber cities moves with time honored traditions. Immerse yourself for a day and discover the real Morocco as you travel through this ancient landscape with its many hidden treasures and incredible vistas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Typical Breakfast in a local Berber family house
- Professional Mountains Tour Guide
- Local taxes
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Typical Lunch in a local Berber family house (Salad or soup+berber tagine+couscous+dessert+drinks)
- Camel Ride In Agafay Desert
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Agafay Desert Luxury
- Entry/Admission - Plateau du Kik
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agafay Desert Luxury, Marrakech Morocco
Your experience will start from your Hotel Marrakech to the majestic Atlas Mountains. Your first experience will be a morning Camel Ride and heading south, between olive farms, but before, see the high Atlas, and then, finish with the Agafay desert area, that remains one of the most beautiful and also the closest deserts to Marrakesh .
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
This is a large and arid rocky hilly site that offers you the feeling of being in the desert but not away from Marrakesh. On the way out from the red city you can already see the Majestic Atlas mountains in the background; especially some distant houses around, that belong to old families who’ve been there hundreds of years before, we cross Asni valley rich of different fruit trees such as apples; walnuts; quince; and cherries, carry on to the next stop where you can have an hour walk through the mountains of Imlil, a small town located at the foot of Toubkal, the highest summit in North Africa, where you can enjoy a delicious Berber lunch and admire the natural landscapes of the famous National Parc of Toubkal.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Plateau du Kik, Marrakech Morocco
Once again we leave towards, the Takerkoust dam; and this will be the beginning of new landscapes, we’ll be crossing the KIK Plateau to the Agafay desert, once on the spot it will be around 36 km from Marrakech, this is an area, that not many tourists know, and here you can join mountains and forests to desert, in case you don't like long journeys, such a stunning scenery especially if you have time and you want to stay overnight there, that's an other adventure .
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
The departure will be from the client's accommodation in Marrakech
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.