Luxury transport from Warsaw to Cracow by private car
Our fleet consists of several dozen vehicles and can provide professional transport services at the highest level in Poland. We offer our luxury limousines, safe SUVs and comfortable vans. We care about impeccable technical condition, cleanliness and elegance, which will ensure comfortable conditions during your journey.
Our elegant and professional drivers speak English and have an excellent knowledge of the topography of Warsaw and Poland. Regardless time of the day, road and weather conditions we travel to the farthest corners of Poland, provide service during events and conferences, travel to dinner, take you on a business ride in a corked city and organize transfers from /to the airport.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Passengers insurance
- Infant and child seats available
- English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Bid farewell to Warsaw as your journey to the South of Poland begins today. Enjoy a comfortable door to door, city, private transfer from Warsaw to Krakow.
We offer luxury limousines or comfortable vans. Our elegant, punctual and professional drivers that speak English and have an excellent knowledge of the topography of Warsaw and Poland will take you there.
We are here to provide the best service to satisfied our customers. When you confirm your start time with us, our driver will pick you up from your hotel or any other location in Warsaw and take you direction to Krakow. The way goes via the S8 / A1, ending in Krakow in a convenient location you choose. The distance between Warsaw and Krakow is approx. 360 km, 4h of driving.
Trust our experience…Each guest is a VIP to us!
Departure Point :
Please be at the lobby / reception / concierge few minutes before the tour starts. Always confirm the name that tour is booked with our chauffeur. If you would like to we can pick you up from Chopin Airport arrival hall with Guest name on the iPad.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Kraków, Poland - Kraków has traditionally been one of the leading centers of Polish academic, cultural, and artistic life and is one of Poland's most important economic hubs. It was the capital of the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland from 1038 to 1569. The city has grown from a Stone Age settlement to Poland's second most important city. It began as a hamlet on Wawel Hill and was already being reported as a busy trading center of Slavonic Europe in 965. With the establishment of new universities and cultural venues at the emergence of the Second Polish Republic in 1918 and throughout the 20th century, Kraków reaffirmed its role as a major national academic and artistic centre.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our vehicles are cyclically antibacterial ozonated, sensitive surfaces such as door handles, headrests, handrails, plastic elements are frequently disinfected with virucidal agents daily. Drivers adhere to safety rules they are equipped with masks, protective gloves and antibacterial gels. We care!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.