Luxury Wine & Dine Dinner Sail
Included in this three (3) hour sail is a dinner buffet with appetizers, mains and dessert buffet and an open bar with sparkling wine (welcome drink), house wine, cocktail menu, local beer and soda's & juices.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3-course dinner buffet
- Open bar with local beer, cocktail menu, house wine, soda's & juices and sparkling wine (welcome drink)
- Luxurious catamaran sail
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Join us for our three- hour sit down dinner sail where you will have the best seat for Aruba's sunset.
Step on board, enjoy a glass of sparkling wine and be seated on your table. Once we set sail you can enjoy other areas of the catamaran as well like the front deck, railing or build in benches.
While you watch the sunset, enjoy a refreshing drink and look back at the shoreline as Aruba begins to light up for the evening, and enjoy the cool sea breeze on the deck.
When you’re ready to eat, head to the dinner buffet where you have three courses of items to choose from, including Caribbean-inspired salads and mains plus a dessert buffet.
Your cruise ends when you return to Palm Beach, just in time to continue your evening out in paradise.
• Palm Beach, J.E. Irausquin Boulevard, Palm - Eagle Beach Aruba
• Local tomato and cucumber salad
• Assorted breads and rolls
• Caribbean grouper in creole sauce
• Roasted baby potatoes
• Jerk brined chicken breast
• Fresh fruit tarts
• Coconut cake
Departure Point :Piet's Pier Bar, J.E. Irausquin Blvd 85, Noord, Aruba
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passengers must complete a waiver form prior to boarding the catamaran
- Note: children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- While we do not exclude (young) children form the sail, mostly adults book this experience
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.