Luxury Wine Tour in Patras & Aigialeia, Greece
We make personalized itinerary tailored around the visitror.
We visit two wineries in Patras & Aigeialeia and we taste 5 premium wines in each winery with the assistance of a certificate guide.
We taste Greek gastronomy by having a five course full meal in the winery or the vineyard or a restaurant.
We visit a wine museum in Patras.
We organize visits in the cultural sites that visitor wishes to visit by the end of the day.
Our trasportation is being by a luxury mini van
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Five course meal
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Memorabilia’s gift box
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Patras, Patras, Achaea Region, West Greece
We visit two wineries in Patras and Aigialeia and we taste 9 premium wines along with a private certificated guide. We also may organize a guided visit to to the Archaeological Museum of Patras – a really amazing modern-style museum
We offer a gorgeous meal of a five-course Greek meal at the winery or a restaurant with locally produced artisanal treats paired with wine. We also stop at a traditional café. We provide luxury transportation by a Mini van.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up the travellerts from their staying point or port or airport Airports
- Araxos Airport, Patras Greece
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Pireo Port, Saronic Gulf, Greece
- Katakolo Port, Katakolo 270 67, Greece
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition, our private tours are already being organized with limited number of people (8 pax max), usually familiar to each other or family related. Furthermore, we will be more stricted to it, providing your safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.