Luxury Yacht and Snorkel
Relax on a Luxury Yacht Ride
Discover the vibrant life in the southern part of Banderas Bay - a privileged place for tourists and locals, which will delight you with its great variety of marine species, its crystal clear waters and unique bird species.
Snorkeling in Majahuitas
This time we will sail to the natural paradise of the protected beach of Majahuitas to enjoy a spectacular snorkeling trip. Row in its calm waters and admire this virgin natural paradise.
Open Bar and Premium Service
Enjoy a first class open bar, five star accommodation and attentive and unparalleled service on board. This is a luxury tour where you will really give yourself time for yourself - you will only enjoy nature and relax!
per adult from
What's included :
- Deli style food
- Open bar
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
Travel with class aboard our luxurious yacht to practice snorkeling, take stunning photos, and enjoy luxury in Puerto Vallarta. The goal of this trip will be to discover new things! Snorkel in one of the best places in Banderas Bay and perhaps, during the winter you even have to see the amazing humpback whales and wild dolphins during our tour.Discover the amazing beauty of nature while sailing in our luxury catamaran along the paradisiacal coast of Vallarta. Experience the peace you will feel when you ride on a luxury yacht through the lush and green mountains of the Sierra Madre, and see some of the most beautiful mansions built in this tropical forest.
• Majahuitas, Majahuitas, Costalegre
Departure Point :A.P.I. Puerto Vallarta S.A. de C.V., Terminal Marítima, Blvrd Francisco Medina Ascencio km 4.5, Zona Hotelera, Área Militar de Vallarta, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Since many of these measures will be new and may evolve, we want to make sure that our guests are aware of all these changes. By taking a tour, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.