Luz de Luna in La Silleta - Candlelight themed activities
We propose a thematic activity in the light of candles and lighters as you live in the countryside. We differentiate ourselves by proposing you the scenario of an old colonial house near the age of 20, in the middle of the field, we do not have light pollution. We will visit the bell tower, a private oratory, the Museum of Rural Life Salteña and a tour of the old house. All activities revolve around fire. The Walk with lighters is another memorable experience that will make you return to visit us again.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Snacks - Chopped rural country. Tasting salteña beers. Juices and mineral water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasting of beers. Tasting of Salta wines. Juices and mineral water.
- Dinner - Silletano and Salteño Regional Dessert Chicken
What's excluded :
- PROPOSED ACTIVITIES
* Tasting of local products.
* Integration activities among guests.
* Tour of the old house: Museum of rural life Salta and Oratorio.
* Brief Walk in the Light of the lighters. It is not suspended by bad weather
* Courtesy digital photo (not printed).
Hs. 21:00 Welcome to the guests.
Integration activities among the participants.
Tour of the old house, next to turn 200 years old.
Hs. 21:30 Country picnic with local products.
Salta beer tasting.
Visit to the private oratory of the Virgin
Hs. 22:30 Dinner by candlelight. Tasting of Salta wines.
We savor a typical Salta regional dessert.
Hs. 23:30 Start of recreational activities: Personal presentations.
Hs.00: 30 We start the walk with lighters.
Hs. 01:30 Return to the gallery of the Hall. We prepare for a complimentary digital photo
(Not printed) in the Private Museum of Salteña Rural Life.
Hs.02: 00 End of activities.
HAPPY RETURN TRIP !!!
• Country Picada - The chopped conformed by local products; variety of cheeses, black pudding, french fries, olives, pickle, chili peppers, variety of sauces, flavored bread,
• Silletano chicken to disk - Typical picnic made in plow disc, with various vegetables that are cooked to beer and on the coals, all accompanied with a rice,
• Silletano dessert with dulce de leche - Exquisite mass watered in fine liquors, it is the base combined with custard and the traditional Campo Quijano dulce de leche. Salteño good dessert,
Departure Point :Estancia La Silleta, Estancia, La Silleta, Salta, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
We chose Hotel Salta because it is a central place for all guests.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/23/2021 - 6/6/2021
Saturday: 09:30 AM - 01:00 PM
05:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.