Lviv Bike Tour – Lviv Escape
At Active Ukraine we travel responsibly and encourage others to do so as well! Check out how this particular trip is helping you make a difference and bring positive impact to Ukrainian community.
You learn about environmental challenges that Ukraine is facing
You use environmentally friendly mode of transportation and minimize your environmental footprint
Your guides are local and give you in-depth knowledge about Ukraine
You interact with local people and get to know the real country
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guides: English-speaking cycling guide
- Meals: lunchboxes
- Equipment: bike and helmet rent
- Transportation: train tickets
What's excluded :
- Tips and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lviv, Lviv, Lviv Oblast
Meet with your cycling guide at your hotel, pick your bike at a rental office and transfer to Zhovkva to start your cycling route at the town’s main square. The roads will take you along picturesque villages and rural countryside of Western Ukraine.
Zhovkva is the second-best city in the whole region (except for Lviv) where the most historical objects of the 17th – 18th century are located. There is a castle, a monastery, a market square and defense facilities. The next point of the tour is Krekhiv, the village where the old St. Nicolas fortress-monastery of the 16th – 17th century is situated.
Afterwards, we cycle through the National park of Roztochchia with its unique flora and fauna, until we reach the village of Ivano-Frankove. There you’ll get to taste delicious home-made lunch with traditional Ukrainian culinary delights, such as borshch and dumplings. You can even try making your own dumpling!
After a stop at the Stradch cave monastery of the 11th century, cycle through villages and fields, passing lakes and woods to Lviv.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from any hotel in Lviv
Departure Time :11/11/2019 - 10/7/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.