Maceió City Tour
Expand your understanding of the region and its culture by taking a closer look at its history, architecture, art and religion. Explore cathedrals, government buildings, academies, side streets and more on this 3 hour city tour of Maceió.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide (Spanish and Portuguese speaking only)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off Most Hotels in Maceio
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Museum of Image and Sound of Alagoas, Rua Sa E Albuquerque 275, Maceio, State of Alagoas 57022-180 Brazil
It was opened on September 3, 1981, with the purpose of preserving the state's audiovisual heritage.
Pass By: Praça Dom Pedro II - Centro, Maceió - AL, 57020-130, Brazil
Dom Pedro II Square, located in the central region of Maceió, has had several names over the years, such as Pelourinho Square, Treasury Square, Cathedral Square, Assembly Square. There, the bust of Emperor Dom Pedro II rises. The square is surrounded by buildings, such as the Public Library, the Legislative Assembly, the Ministry of Finance and the Metropolitan Cathedral.
Stop At: Mirante São Gonçalo, Próximo ao nº 480 - Av. Aristeu de Andrade, S/N - Farol, Maceió - AL, 57051-510, Brazil
Check out a great viewpoint of the city and also visit the historical Chapek of São Gonçalo do Amarante.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Praca Dos Martirios, Centro, Maceio, State of Alagoas 62819-000 Brazil
Today Praça dos Martírios is called Marechal Floriano Peixoto, in honor of the second republican president of Brazil, a native of Alagoas. This square is very important for its capital Maceió because in its surroundings are the Floriano Peixoto Palace, former headquarters of the state government, the eclectic Church of the Martyrs, the Palace of the Eagles, where the Pierre Chalita Museum of Sacred Art works, in addition to other buildings which are the headquarters of public offices, such as the Municipal Secretariat of Social Assistance and the State Secretariat of Tourism. These are buildings that are part of the architectural complex of Martírios, listed as State Heritage.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pavilhao Do Artesanato, Avenida Doutor Antonio Gouveia 1447, Maceio, State of Alagoas 57030-170 Brazil
The tour also offers a visit to the rich and beautiful handcrafted work of local artists at the Pavilhão do Artesanato, located on Pajuçara Beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before scheduled pick up time.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, hiking boots or tennis shoes
- Please note that the languages available for this tour are Spanish and Portuguese only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.