Machu Picchu (Day Trip)
If you do not have a lot of time, our tour to Machu Picchu Full Day is perfect so you can enjoy the best tourist destination in Peru.
Machu Picchu is considered one of the seven wonders of the world by UNESCO as well as the navel of the world. Come to know this beautiful destination.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport (Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Cusco)
- Professional bi-lingual local guide
- Train ticket (Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo)
- First Aid Kit
- Bus (Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes)
- Entrance Ticket to Machu Picchu
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Our company Machu Picchu Peru Tours, will pick you up at your HOTEL at 03:40 am before the departure of the train, to be transported to the station for 1 hour and 45 minutes, located in the town of Ollantaytambo, this is the where we will board the train of the companies "PERURAIL" or "INCARAIL" that will transport us from Ollantaytambo to the town of "Aguas Calientes" whose trip will last 1 hour and 40 minutes, when we arrive at the town of Aguas Calientes our guide will be waiting to drive us to the bus station, then we will board and have a trip for 35 minutes to reach the Machu Picchu archeological park which is located at 2250 meters above sea level
Upon reaching the citadel of Machu Picchu, after having gone through the different controls we will start with our guided tour, which will last 2 hours 30 minutes, to learn the main points such as:
The main square
The circular tower
The solar clock
The temple of the three windows
The Inca cemetery,
After our guided tour you will have free time of a few hours to visit Machu Picchu on your own and the places of greatest interest.
At an opportune time, we will board the bus from Machu Picchu to the town of Aguas Calientes, where you will be able to appreciate the town of aguas calientes and you will also have free time to visit the temo-medicinal baths of Aguas Calientes. At night, at the indicated time, we will board the return train to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting to return you to Cusco and then to your hotel, arriving at 10:30 p.m.
Transport (Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Cusco)
Professional bi-lingual local guide
Train ticket (Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo)
First Aid Kit
Bus (Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes)
Entrance Ticket to Machu Picchu
Departure Point :Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Departure Time :3:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.