Machu Picchu Family Adventure
“Experience the unrivaled beauty of Peru and relax in the simple and sophisticated Eco Quechua Lodge.”
On this 4-day adventure you will delve into the many aspects of Peru that make it a world renowned travel destination. Begin your travels passing through the Sacred Valley on the way to the Andean community of Chinchero. Meet the wonderful people who fill the streets for the colorful Chinchero Market.
Tour the Malaga Pass and hike through the Inca Jungle, viewing some of the most diverse flora and fauna in the region. Take a daring leap and glide through the canopy on a zip line tour before spending some time relaxing in a hot spring or looking for rare bird species. This trip culminates with a trek along the Llactapata Pass with stunning mountain landscapes and rarely seen vantage points of Machu Picchu. Your last day will be spent exploring the fascinating ruins of Machu Picchu Sanctuary.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - 3 breakfast, 3 lunch, 3 dinners
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Flights to Peru and Cusco Alcoholic beverages, Meals not speciﬁed, Tiping and Optional activities
Want more of an authentic Perú experience? Join us for a jungle trek, ziplining, Llactapata trail, coffee experience, hot springs, wild life and a stay in our high Jungle paradise before visiting Machu Picchu, one of the world’s wonders”
• Inca Jungle, Cusco Peru
• Banos Termales de Cocalmayo, 4 Km from Santa Teresa, Santa Teresa Peru
• Mirador de Llactapata, Santa Teresa Peru
• Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Departure Point :Cusco, Peru
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.