Machupicchu & Rainbow Mountain 2 days ( Group Service)
Our most popular package is a 2 day trip to Machu Picchu and a one day trip to the Rainbow Mountain either trekking or via horseback. Because of the proximity of each attraction there is (at least) a one night stop over in Cusco, where you would book your own accommodation in between the tours
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Transportation from Cusco to Ollanta (train station) and Cusco
- Outward journey in train from Ollanta to "Aguas Calientes" Ollanta.
- Bus up and down to "Aguas Calientes" - Machu Picchu.
- Official Tourism Guide
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Transportation to the start of the trail
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco
- 01 Breakfast at the beginning of the trail
- Entrance Ticket to the Park
- Professional tour guide during the entire trip (English and Spanish)
- 01 Lunch
- First aid kit and oxygen
- Entry/Admission - Machu Picchu Tours
- Entry/Admission - Montana de Siete Colores
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Wayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain
Day 1: CUSCO - MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
Stop At: Machu Picchu Tours, Washington, DC 20008, USA
- 5:00 AM We will pass through your hotel 30 minutes before the scheduled departure of Cusco, we will take you to the train station located in the town of Ollantaytambo (1 hour 30 minutes away by car) where we will board our train and then make the trip with destiny the town of "Aguas Calientes" (2000 m.a.s.l), which runs for 2 hours.
- Arriving at the train station, our tour guide will be waiting with a sign with your names, with him you will go to the bus station, to ascend 400 m in height, a zigzag path for 30 minutes to reach the incredible Wonder World "Machu Picchu Sanctuary", known as "The Lost City of the Incas".
- When you reach the citadel of Machu Picchu we will pass the control where you will have to deliver your ticket income, from this place the guided tour will start, visit the main venues of the city such as the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock , the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and cementeries, the tour will be for more than two hours.
- Then you will return to Aguas Calientes and take your food in one of the many restaurants .
- In the afternoon you will take the train back to Cusco (you must be at the train station 30 minutes before the departure time of your train), the return will follow the same route as the outward journey, arrival at the train station in Ollantaytambo , we will be waiting to take you to your hotel in Cusco (1 hour trip by car and 30 minutes).
Duration: 17 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Day 2: Cusco - Rainbow Mountain - Cusco
Stop At: Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
- Our staff will come to pick you up at 5:30 am to your respective hotel, we will board our private transport and then go to the town of Cusipata-Paucarpata, during the trip we will go through different towns and enjoy the incredible views of the Peruvian Andes, the trip It is about 2 hours.
- Upon arrival we will make a stop to enjoy a delicious breakfast and stock up on some things necessary to start the tour. After this short stop, we will continue our trip an approximate 40 minutes where we will observe the landscapes, the mysterious mountains and the deep valleys.
- We will arrive at the town of Llaqto at 3700 m.s.n.m. From here you start the hike uphill for 2 hours until you reach the Rainbow Mountains. When you reach the top of the mountain at 5100 masl, you will be able to enjoy breathtaking views of the Andes and the Andean fauna.
- All the mountains that surround this area are red and there are stunning views of the valleys and the mysterious mountain of 7 colors, where we will have enough time to be able to take pictures and videos.
- After the great experience we will undertake the return walk, in a duration of 2 hours, then we will enjoy a delicious lunch. After lunch you can visit some of the houses of the local family, where you can see the lifestyle of these people who still practice the ancient traditions of the Incas.
- Later we will return to Cusco, we will arrive in the city 6:00 PM approximately and then leave them in their respective hotels, so we finish the tour to the mountain of 7 colors.
- End of services.
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.