Machupicchu Adventure Trip by Back Door 3D 2N
Multi Cultural Trip to Machu Picchu is a great way to explore the inca Lands.
One of the best options to see Machu Picchu is going through the high forest (Santa Maria and Santa Teresa) enjoying the flora and fauna that can be seen in the course of the route. You can also say that it is the best option if you like adventure and adrenaline with an ending in Machu Picchu.
In this package we offer different types of adventure in one trip as bike the first day in the morning and in the afternoon a dip in the hot springs of C'cocalmayo, Zip line and Walk Day Two (MultiSport).
Day 1:Ollantaytambo – Abra Malaga Biking– Hot spring–Lodge.
Day 2: Zip Line – Walking
Day 3: Machupicchu
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Round-trip shared transfer
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ortiz Adventure Tours, Calle Principal S/N Ollantaytambo. 50M From the main Square 3 Street From the main Square, Ollantaytambo 08676 Peru
Place where we start our tour. in heart of the sacred valley
Stop At: Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
We will Visit the Abra Malaga Valley and going to the back side of the Jungle area that connects with small towns in the way to Machupicchu.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Santa Teresa, Santa Teresa, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
A nice hot spring pool with a lot of diversity of adventure option, included the Hiking to Machupicchu.
Duration: 8 hours
Pass By: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
A great full day exploration of Machupicchu, enjoying the Inca Architecture, learning about them.
Departure Point :Plaza de Armas, Ollantaytambo 08676, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.