Machupicchu Special Panoramic Train 1 day
Machupicchu Now Tour Operator is the only company that will give you a personalized explanation about the development of the trip. You will receive your tickets one night before the trip to your hotel so that you travel confident and safe. In the morning we will pick you up from your hotel and we will also return you to your hotel at the end of the Tour. Sometimes there are train service delays, this does not harm our services as we make sure you arrive at your destination regardless of the time.
In each place, a support staff of our company awaits you to provide guidance in the development of your visit, so you will better enjoy your tour in Machu Picchu.
You will visit Machupicchu with a professional guide who will accompany you for an average of 2 to 3 hours, it will depend on the size of the group and the language of choice.
We offer you the best support on your trip to Machupicchu, feel safe and confident.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your hotel - Entrance to Machupicchu Park
- Round trip train ticket - Bus ticket up and down
- Private round trip transportation in group - Assistance.
- Professional guide in Machupicchu - Small groups for a better explanation
What's excluded :
- Food, drinks - tips - others
- Since we pick you up from your hotel in our private van, we go to the train station that is located two hours outside the city, a place called Ollantaytambo. From here they will travel by train for another 2 hours until they reach the town of Machupicchu.
When passing by in the morning at your hotel, our staff has a list with the names of the passengers for a better identification. In the same way when arriving at the town of Machupicchu there will be a staff with a sign and their names to gather them and present the guide so they can go up to visit the archaeological zone of Machupicchu.
Departure Point :
We collect all customers from all hotels in Cusco prior coordination.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/5/2020 - 9/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Plaza Kusipata, Cusco 08002, Peru - We can leave customers at their hotels at the end of the tour as long as they are located in the historic center of the city.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.