Macuco Jungle Ticket
The unique possibility of delving deeper into the biodiversity that exists in the Atlantic Forest. During a 3km journey, tourists receive information about the park's history and everything in it, such as the animals and trees that are known for their highlights in the forest. The next step, referring to a trail, is possible the closest contact with nature around you, it is important to emphasize the respect that must exist with the environment, in this same trail there is a waterfall with a fall of approximately 20 meters, the Salto Macuco . All stages of the Macuco Selva tour make it unique and singular.
per adult from
What's included :
- Macuco Jungle Ticket
What's excluded :
- Does not include entrance ticket to the national park
- Does not include transportation to the park
- Does not include personal expenses
- Brunch - No meals are included
- Bottled water - No drinks are included
For nature lovers, who want to have a direct contact with the rich biodiversity of the Atlantic Forest and get to know a little more about the forest of Iguaçu National Park, Macuco Safari offers the “Só Selva” tour option, where, with the accompaniment of a specialized guide, the visitor can contemplate and know the local flora and fauna.
The tour lasts one hour, starting in a modern electric jeep, along a 3km route, with information about the park's history, animals and trees that stand out in the forest.
In the next stage, we follow a suspended trail in a walk of approximately 600 meters into the forest, considered of easy and possible difficulty for all ages, so that the visitor has a closer contact with the Atlantic Forest. On this trail it is possible to see Salto Macuco, a waterfall of about 20 meters that springs from ancient rocks. A real spectacle.
The tour ends in our structure that precedes the boat, where there is a snack bar, shop and bathrooms, as well as a privileged view of the Iguaçu River.
For this walk we recommend the use of comfortable shoes, light clothes, repellents and the use of sunscreen.
Departure Point :Visitor Center Station, Rod - BR-469 - Km 18, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85853-830, Brazil
Departure Time :4/2/2020 - 10/7/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.