Madame Tussauds Washington DC Admission Ticket
The only attraction where you can see all 45 US Presidents in the same place! Madame Tussauds DC gives you an interactive, full-sensory experience where you can touch, see and hear historical events and celebrities in a way unlike ever before in Washington DC.Come see history recreated before your eyes with the new ALIVE in AR augmented reality experience!
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission Ticket
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Madame Tussauds DC
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Visit: Madame Tussauds DC, 1001 F St NW, Washington DC, DC 20004-1409
Visit the Spirit of Washington, DC and travel through history from the Founding Fathers to modern day politics with hands-on exhibits featuring George Washington's inauguration, Abraham Lincoln's assassination and the Watergate scandal. Hang out with President Theodore Roosevelt and don't miss the newest addition to the Oval Office - President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle!
Have you ever wondered how Madame Tussauds makes the wax figures look so real? Go 'Behind the Scenes' and learn some of the trade secrets. Check your own hand-eye coordination in the Feel Like a Sculptor interactive test and compare your hands, feet and eyes to lifelike replicas of celebrities and world leaders. Come visit and experience the art behind Madame Tussauds incredible wax figures.
If you want a break from politics, world history and want to check-in with Hollywood's A-listers, walk through the Glamor section. Step into a chic nightclub setting and mingle with Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman, Angelina Jolie, Julia Roberts and many more at a high profile celebrity party. Take photos with Will Smith, dance with Jennifer Lopez or sing with Beyonce.
You traveled through history, went behind the scenes to learn some of the trade secrets and attended a high profile celebrity party, you are finally ready to get physical with your favorite sports stars. Be coached by Evander Holyfield as you box the reactive light beams. Test your short game by helping Tiger Woods line up his next putt for birdie. Stop by America's 'sweetheart', Katie Couric for an exclusive interview while friends and family watch on a nearby TV monitor.
The exhibits at Madame Tussauds Washington DC are continually changing to ensure you have a unique experience each time you visit!
Departure Point :Madame Tussauds DC, 1001 F St NW, Washington DC, DC 20004-1409
Departure Time :2/4/2020 - 3/31/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.