Madri Himal Trek
Trek in the naturally beautiful Annapurna Region. Enjoy the vibes of Kathmandu and Pokhara. Stay in tea-houses, lodges and enjoy local food during the trek. Watch beautiful sunrise and sunset over the mountains. Explore a less crowded heaven in the mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast - Breakfast in Pokhara and during trekking
- Accommodation in Pokhara and during Trekking
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch in Pokhara and during trekking
- Dinner - Dinner in Pokhara and during trekking
We pickup the guest from Kathmandu and we take an air conditioned tourist bus to Pokhara. The guest will meet with our trekking guide in Kathmandu who will further accompany the guest. We spend one night in Pokhara. Next day private drive to Kande to start the trip. Hike up the hills. Stay in local tea-houses.
Day 1: Tourist bus drive to Pokhara. O/n at a hotel in Pokhara.
Day 2: Drive To Kande Drive (1 Hrs) – hike to Pitam Deurali (2100 m) around 3 hours hike. O/n at a tea house.
Day 3: Hike to Forest Camp (2550 M) Walking 5-6 Hrs. O/N At Tea House
Day 4: Forest Camp (2550 M) - Low Camp (2990 M) and continue walking to high camp (3850m) Walking 7-8 Hrs. O/N At Tea House
Day 5: Day Hike To Mardi Himal Base Camp (4500 M) And Return To High Camp (3580 M) Walking 6-7 Hrs. O/N At Tea House
Day 6: High Camp (3580 M) - Sidhing (1850 M) Walking 6 Hrs. O/N At Tea House.
Day 7: Hike to Lumre (3 hours walk). Drive to Pokhara. Free time in the afternoon to enjoy on your own in Pokhara. O/n at a hotel in Pokhara.
Day 8: Air conditioned tourist bus drive to Kathmandu. End of trip.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also provide pick-up/drop-off from/to any nearby hotels in Kathmandu.
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.