Madrid eBike Tour with Cable Car + Madrid Tapas Tour - Full Day Pack
Save 10% by booking this combination of tours in an exclusive offer! Join this essential 3.5-hour tour of Madrid, accompanied by our official professional guide and don’t miss out on any of its cultural and historical highlights.
Discover with our professional culinary expert guide a real signature cuisine, gourmet products and a vast amount of culinary culture, nowadays hidden in the reformed markets of San Miguel and La Cebada in the La Latina neighbourhood in Madrid. A blend of gastronomy and entertainment welcome both locals and visitors to enjoy a good vermouth, exquisite tapas and live music.
per adult from
What's included :
- A passionate tour guide to make the most of your experience
- Electric bicycle.
- Cable Car Ticket
- Bilingual Professional Local Guide
- Cultural Visit to Madrid
- 5 stops of Tapas accompanied by wine, beer or soft drinks. Two of them in famous markets
- 1 Iberian ham Tasting (3 kinds of Iberian Ham)
- A cocktail on a terrace in Madrid.
What's excluded :
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Tips (optional).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza De San Miguel, 28005 Madrid Spain
World experience Madrid
Pass By: Plaza Mayor, Calle Gerona 4, 28012 Madrid Spain
Is a major public space in the heart of Madrid, the capital of Spain. It was once the centre of Old Madrid. It was first built (1580–1619) during the Habsburg period of Philip III's reign. Only a few Spanish blocks away is another famous plaza, the Puerta del Sol.
Pass By: Literary Quarter (Barrio de Las Letras), Literary Quarter (Barrio de Las Letras), Madrid
The area known as the Barrio de las Letras (Literary Quarter) is a neighbourhood in the centre of Madrid where some of Spain's greatest literati have lived and written over the years. Today it is an area which combines literature, a bohemian atmosphere, entertainment, shopping, and good food.
Pass By: Paseo del Prado, Paseo del Prado, Madrid
The Paseo del Prado is one of the main boulevards in Madrid, Spain. The Paseo del Prado is the oldest historical city street in Madrid and was declared Bien de Interés Cultural (BIC).
Pass By: Parque del Retiro, Plaza Della Indipendecia 7, 28001 Madrid Spain
El Retiro is one of the largest parks of the city of Madrid. The park belonged to the Spanish Monarchy until the late 19th century, when it became a public park.
Pass By: Estacion de Atocha, Glorieta Del Emperador Carlos V, 28045 Madrid Spain
The station is in the Atocha neighborhood of the district of Arganzuela. The original façade faces Plaza del Emperador Carlos V, a site at which a variety of streets converge,
Pass By: Puente de Segovia, Paseo de la Virgen del Puerto Puerta del Angel, Madrid Spain
The Bridge of Segovia (Spanish: Puente de Segovia) is a bridge located in Madrid, Spain, crossing the Manzanares river. It was declared Bien de Interés Cultural in 1996.
Pass By: Casa de Campo, Paseo de la Puerta del Angel 1, 28011 Madrid Spain
Casa De Campo is Madrid’s biggest park and is a great place to visit, whether you fancy a relaxed picnic, a day riding the rollercoasters at the amusement park or perhaps a visit to the zoo.
Pass By: Parque Madrid Rio, Paseo de la Ermita del Santo 14 16, 28011 Madrid Spain
This green space, not far from Puerta del Sol square and next to the Manzanares River, is a great place for relaxation, leisure and sports.
Pass By: Mercado San Miguel, Plaza San Miguel, 28005 Madrid Spain
The Market of San Miguel is a covered market located in Madrid, Spain. Originally built in 1916, it was purchased by private investors in 2003 who renovated the iron structure and reopened it in 2009.
Pass By: Templo de Debod, Calle Ferraz 1, 28008 Madrid Spain
This is an Egyptian temple dating back to the 2nd century BC, transported to Madrid’s Cuartel de la Montaña Park. The temple was donated to Spain by the Egyptian government to save it from floods following the construction of the great Aswan Dam.
Pass By: Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailen s/n, 28071 Madrid Spain
The Royal Palace of Madrid is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family at the city of Madrid, although now only used for state ceremonies. The palace has 135,000 square metres (1,450,000 sq ft) of floor space and contains 3,418 rooms.It is the largest functioning Royal Palace and the largest by floor area in Europe.
Pass By: Catedral de Sta Maria la Real de la Almudena, Calle Bailen 10, 28013 Madrid Spain
Almudena Cathedral (Santa María la Real de La Almudena) is a Catholic church in Madrid, Spain. It is the seat of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Madrid. The cathedral was consecrated by Pope John Paul II in 1993.
Pass By: Casa Labra, Calle de Tetuán, 12, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Casa Labra is a centenary Tavern that over generations has been offering something very unique and typical from Madrid.
Pass By: Mercado de la Cebada, Plaza de la Cebada, S/N, 28005 Madrid, Spain
Located in a central neighbourhood in Madrid, the Mercado de la Cebada market hall covers a large area with many stalls whose kind vendors offer a wide range of top-quality products.
Pass By: Carrera de San Jeronimo, Madrid Spain
Terraza del Urban is the best place in the city to enjoy a summer evening outdoors, with a unique view of Madrid’s skyline. This nightspot offers an extensive cocktail menu to please all tastes and a selection of tapas.
Departure Point :Plaza de San Miguel, 7, 28005 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
- Most travelers can participate
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by We Barcelona