Magic Christmas tour in Boston
The exclusive tour only in the Christmas period! This special times brings magic in Boston. Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most beautifully decorated places in Boston. You will feel spellbound with a charming atmosphere, which you can feel only this time of the year! What is the story of the Christmas tree? Who was the first to decorate it in the world? What magical things can happen during the Christmas period? Have you heard about Christmas spells? You will hear miraculous Christmas legends about Boston. You will visit the Christmas market of city Boston. The Christmas Market will feature live entertainment in the evening, a variety of stalls in the Market Place and Wide Bargate, Santa’s Grotto (in the Stump), the Lights Switch On, by Christmas in Boston, and much more. What makes it so popular? What local products must taste at Christmas? Fill your heart with the joy and experience magic of Boston.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Boston, Boston, Lincolnshire, England
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the stories and legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
Departure Point :Boston PE21 6EN, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.