Magic Christmas Tour in Kotor
The exclusive tour only in the Christmas period! This special times brings magic in The Kotor city. Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most beautifully decorated places in Kotor – San Giovanni Fortress, Cat Museum of Kotor, Sveti Tripun (Saint Tryphon’s Cathedral). You will feel spellbound with the charming atmosphere in The Old Town, which you can feel only this time of the year! What is the story of the Christmas tree? Who was the first to decorate it in the world? What magical things can happen during the Christmas period? Have you heard about Christmas spells? You will hear miraculous Christmas legends about Kotor. You will visit the old-fashioned Christmas Market at Tivat’s brightly lit waterfront. What makes it so popular? What local products are must taste at Christmas? Fill your heart with the joy and experience magic of Kotor.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sveti Stefan, Sveti Stefan, Budva Municipality
San Giovanni Fortress, Cat Museum of Kotor, Sveti Tripun (Saint Tryphon’s Cathedral)
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Katedrala Svetog Tripuna - Cathedral of Saint Tryphon, Kotor, Montenegro
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.