Magical & Cultural Expericence in Lima (Full Day - All Inclusive)
The best of Lima in a day!
Visit the sanctuary of Pachacamac, archaeological city built from 200 AD until the arrival of the Spanish conquerors in 1532. Visit the Temple of the Sun, Temple of the Moon and others.
Then, we will have lunch at a local restaurant in one of the most popular neighborhoods of Lima. After lunch we will visit the colonial city of Lima. We will have the opportunity to visit the mysterious catacombs and the main square of Lima.
To end the day, we will go to the largest water park in the world to enjoy the magic water show!
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tickets to Pachacamac
- Tickets to Catacombs
- Tickets to MAgic Water Circuit
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Sitio y Santuario Arqueologico de Pachacamac
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Lima
- Entry/Admission - Circuito Magico Del Agua
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo de Sitio y Santuario Arqueologico de Pachacamac, Antigua Carretera Panamericana Sur Km.31.5, Lurin Peru
Pyramids and temples
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Centro Historico de Lima, Plaza de Armas, Lima 15001 Peru
Main Square, San Martín Square , Catacombs, etc.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Circuito Magico Del Agua, Jr. Madre de Dios Parque de la Reserva, Lima 15046 Peru
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco & Downtown Lima
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.