Magical River Trek
This is the trip into the jungle to get wet and wild. You will trek through a rainforest teeming with life. Expect to encounter river crossings, scrambling across boulders and crawling through bamboo thickets.
Discover beautiful jungle bubbling brooks and slightly hilly terrain. Watch the enfolding change in landscape as you traverse deep into a tropical paradise.
You will come across numerous magical waterfalls. At the end of the trek, you will come to a magnificent multi-tiered waterfall.
You will have a Malaysian picnic lunch in the presence of this giant of a waterfall, enjoying the spray of the falls on your face. Walk into the falls, behind a thunderous curtain of water flowing over you.
This is a quintessential jungle paradise experience not to be missed if you have just one day to discover the jungles of Malaysia. We'll show you a slice of Malaysia. It's about getting your hands dirty, feet wet, tummy filled & your senses satiated.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Pick up in Kuala Lumpur at 6AM.
Arrive at a quaint country town, we will have a Malaysian breakfast.
The jungle adventure begins with a gentle trek on fairly flat jungle terrain. Pass through crystal clear river systems and ascend up the hills. The trek is 2 hours in length before you reach the magical multi-tiered Waterfall. You will be trekking through a rainforest teeming with flora. Discover beautiful jungle bubbling brooks and slightly hilly terrain. Watch the enfolding change in landscape as you traverse deep into a tropical paradise.
Upon reaching this magnificent waterfall, we will set up at a picturesque spot where you will be spending 2 hours in the tropical paradise. You can swim in the jungle pools, get behind the thunderous waterfall, bask in the sun & take pictures.
Picnic lunch at the waterfall.
After lunch, we descend down from the area. We stop at other picturesque spots for more swimming and basking in the sun. We do not rush & we want you to spend as much time in this tropical paradise as possible.
Emerging from the jungle, you will be brought back to our B&B to shower and change before an early Chinese dinner at a curated local diner.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Recommended Age: Between 10 to 60 years old
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.