Magical Sights of Istanbul Private Walking tour
An excellent full day private guided tour to get a comprehensive understanding of Istanbul's rich history.
Explore the mixed heritage of the city with expert tour guide.
Visit the famous highlights such as the Hagia Sophia , Blue Mosque, Topkapı Palace and Grand Bazaar.
Skip the long queues and make the most of your time in this magical city.
Entrance fees included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour for your family
- Private guiding service by an expert tour guide
- Hotel pickup (central hotels only)
- Skip the line priority for museum tickets
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Museum tickets
- Visit: Food Trail Istanbul Tours, Akbiyik Cadddesi No:13/A Sultanahmet, Istanbul Turkey
On this 7 hours tour you will be introduced to the top attractions of the old city of Istanbul. The tour will start in the Hippodrome which was an arena for chariot racings and public eventsthroughout the Byzantine era. You wil learn about the famous relics suc as the The Egyptian obelisk , Serpent Column and the Walled obelisk. Next stop is the iconic Blue Mosque renowed for its six minarets and beautiful handmade blue tiles.More than 20000 17th century tiles adorn the interior of the Blue Mosque and dazzle the visitors with astonishingly beautiful flower designs. From the there we will make our way to the Hagia Sophia one of the great architectural treasures of the world. This magnificient church /mosque has been the spiritual center of Istanbul for more than 14000 years both for Christians and Muslims and is now a must see museum located in the hearth of the Istanbul's old city. Next stop after the Hagia Sophia is the Topkapı Palace which was the administration center of the Ottoman empire and the imperial residence for the sultans and their families from 1461 to 1856. Final destination is the world famous authentic Grand Bazaar renowed being the biggest covered bazaar in the world. This colorfull , one of a kind bazaar with more than 4000 shops bursting with traditional textiles , tiles , handmade products , jewelry and much more attract both local and tourists from all around the world.
Departure Point :Food Trail Istanbul Tours, Akbiyik Cadddesi No:13/A Sultanahmet, Istanbul Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
If the your hotel is not located in the specific areas defined by us you will meet your guide at the B gate of the Blue mosque. Guide will be holding a board that says Food Trail Istanbul Ports
- ISTANBUL PORT enterance, Kılıçali Paşa, 34433 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.